wabowlscum.com

100% skateboarding
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:59 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: easyliving furniture
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:42 am 

any one got any old photo's or footy?

just discussing with my buddy, that no-one really carried a camera back when we were groms. either we were to poor to keep developing them or they were just to big to skate around with. we made a film in the early 90's, when easyliving was just closing and you could get inside. we put a bit of ply against the top railing and had footage of my mate tom griffiths airing out over the footpath onto the road. would have been at least 7 foot plus drop.

i do remember easy living being in the fox force 5 video that was made. anyone got a copy of that??

Post subject: Re: easyliving furniture
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 pm 
Ripper

Damn, forgot about that place - used to skate it quite a lot in the later 80's! Tons of space to move a jump ramp and found obsticles around and we'd spend hours there. Though i favoured the two spots across the road - Hisco's for wallride sessions and the underground carpark across from that with the rails. I have only a few pics of hiscos and the carpark but can't find anything from easyliving or vid from there either. I had a a super8 Canon vid in 98/99 and have some great footage but it's still not quite edited yet. Started a number of years ago but now can't open the weeks of work cause i don't have the correct editing software!!!! I think some of my friends must have the pics from all these spots as i know we took some more.