wabowlscum.com

100% skateboarding
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:42 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: ceramics
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:42 pm 
Ripper

hey scum
as a few of you might have tried in jan 09 i was riding some ceramic bearings which i was able to get my hands on, and before recommending them to people i wanted to give em a good ol bit of a destroying. I have been now riding 2 diff sets in 2 boards and its now been 18months and only one bearing has gone on me(cage broke but the bearing didnt come apart).this was due to my attempts to destroy them by rolling through the muddy, dusty shitty disgusting streets of shanghai on many occasions through deep puddles and such. seized em-creamed em-seized em-creamed em and never cleaned em.So after the outright thrashing i gave them over the past 18months-the verdict is in-DAMN FAST!
I am looking into trying to distribute these around the place and have many different interested parties over many different continents.I am trying to get idea of peoples interest in such bearings.
they are the same tech specs as the bones swiss ceramics but a hell of a lot cheaper. Actually Modus and other such bearings are made not too far from the factory that i am in contact with.
they are 608s with a chrome steel ring and ZrO2 zirconia coated ball.
I would like to put 9 in a set as to allow for that one bearing failure and prices are looking at around 50/60 for a set, depending on transport costs. This is real cheap considering ceramics dont usually go for under 150.
anywho-any interested crew please let me know on eimajsk8@hotmail.com
u can pm me here but the scum is still banned in China so i can very rarely get on here:( as would be noticed by my year between posts
If things go well id like to name these suckers, something like salvo bearings or povo bearings with a modified version of the swiss bones sign and salvation army sign-hehe-as a joke anyhow
hope alls well in the land of the scum and u might have a visitor some time soon
best regards
eimaj
ps...yeeeeeooooooowwwwww!