wabowlscum.com

100% skateboarding
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:50 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Good skate shoes???
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:28 pm 
Ripper

ZONTA wrote:

Beyond Cannington have Mark Ap globes for $29.99 limited stock and red only!!!!

Sorry I can't get better pricing on those shoes guys. My mate Ron was hoping to get a few guys to try 'em and create a bit of brand awareness amongst us old dogs. Sounds like he's better selling 'em to Beyond who'll clear 'em to you for $30 in 6 months. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:59 am 
Ripper

i just got some alvas in the mail i said i would only wear them to black tie events...bahaha i dont even own a tie...ive decided u only live once an fukit their on me hoofs now...on the thread hijack front jimmy from rainskates is trying to raise enough interest to bring in some staab boots..details are sketchy az but check it out on cds...ill be owning some pirate boots if all goes to plan...cmon st kilda[size=200]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:24 pm 
Ripper

Vans rule for feel,But they fuck up fast street skating, and theyd on't offer much support which i think a lot of older skaters need as thy have prob given there ankles a hammering over the years.I liked the geoff rowly vans, kinda a cross between old school vans a newer style supportive shoes,Only catch is they go all soggy after about 4 months. Vans or what ever is cheap at beyond gets my vote.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:05 pm 
Ripper

i met this biker dude on the train the other night...i says oi are those vans he says yup there vans "elephants"i aint ever seen em before they looked like ole skool adidas homie booties...watever...met a dude called antoni today...scum everywhere!! :lol: :roll: :lol: halls head shops...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:26 am 
Gnarly

i have been wearing vans half cabs for the last year or so great mid size shoe ,great board feel and if you worried about heel bruise put insoles in them.

or the tnt mids are great but a bit more pricey.

vans all the way cant bet the waffle sole.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:45 pm 
Ripper

i have to say i was a bit skeptical of the nike sbs but after actually riding them id have to say their vulcanised sole are unbeatable.ultimate feeling, could heel protection, perfect grip and super long lasting.to be honest i thought that nike would jst produce crap with a price tag but they are actually really nice.thats as long as u can get simple colourways.they do have some funky ass shit in stock.the new omar salazars are amazing too but with a hard sole if thats what u prefer.
nikes are great-if u can get em cheap-and i currently am gettin them flowed so have about 20 pairs and they were free
otherwise i just skate whatevers cheap really.old stock, random unwanted colours/styles, fake vans and fallens, fark is even rock the gallaz in pink if they were cheap enough.in the end all shoes die and u are left with a gaping hole in your wallet
up the dunlop volleys!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:49 pm 
just carving

iv mved on from my beloved vans and have realised nike sbs are quie amazing haha and last a hell of a lot longer :D