All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Indy trucks?????
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:21 pm 
Ripper

well said :D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:48 pm 
just carving

Indys are the shitt!! the whole 7 years iv been skatin they have been for me indys all the way!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:29 am 
Ripper

hey boys you know who...here to stir ya shit up.... :mrgreen: for me ever since the molds went walkin with the man from aces...indies dont cut it...SORRY BUT for my money well i dont know...still chasin some DECENT HARDWARE...get my hint...DECENT IS THE SHIT...four to the floor core boys get on it see boomer hell do yas right everytime...aces are impossible to get and the tapered hanger needs to be wasted a bit to lok in is wat i hears on the grapvine...yeah yeah yeah im im on a rant again fellas,,,yousll have to sort us out wen ya see me dawwggzzz...im gonna try a pair o silvers,jereme rogers ones they look the shit but these days that aint it...well see,now were the fuck are my bearings dog!!

HOODLUMS LURKED HERE...

CHEK OUT TRACK FIVE spider bait ,allright tonight itll tell yas wat i think of ya styles so far... :twisted:
oh yeah got a pair o forged indies 4 sale cheapo style to thec right man...ZONTA perhaps gets a staff discount...bahaha :lol: oh yeah i fukin love independent truck co DAWGS..now that im big fat and ugly i need spesh rubbers any khiros around perth?? :lol: the dirty ole bastard...oh yeah whats that the pool weeps shit juice from the dep end after rain...thanks zonta for the skinny on your pit of joy...out. :!:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:16 pm 
Gnarly

the hells angels (not 2 be confused with belmont dads) have harley davidson we as skaters have indy trucks! not that i buy into what other dudes ride but look at the PRO team!! WHO dosnt ride em, id rather fight than switch. fuk the rest ride the best, paint walls not trucks, i can keep goin but if ya dont know you dont deserve to know.
PS oldest truck company goin methinks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:04 pm 
Ripper

Do you let the squeaky wheel get the oil?

You'll find that Tracker are older.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:53 pm 
Ripper

tracker trucks are awesome! i bought a set an now im in love with them

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:39 pm 
Ripper

A rock n roll band once said "you want the best then you got the best", Ladies and gentelmen KISS!!!!!Somthing like that anyway.I always prefered the ramones. I'd prefer companys don't drill it down my neck just give me a product that does what it says it does.Not make t shirt about it. ( I wear one, Dam!!.)I've had such a shit day :(

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:01 pm 
Gnarly

ha ha trackers - what a joke can they find any one who can endorse that crap, they and a few other truck companys may have been there before INDEPENDENT (bennett,stroker possibly more) but it dont count when you fold in the down times and comeback in the boom times, dont reckon you could have got a set of trackers 5 years ago.
quote from dave dominy - creator/founder tracker "INDY started giving away trucks at conests, and it stung. we didnt give away a damn thing" "I think i made some mistakes in that respect, while they made some good moves" "tracker was clean cut" heheh who the fuck wants to ride plastic anyway!!

"INDY symbolizes longevity; it the most hardcore skateboard company in existance today" - Colin McKay

loyalty, pride, respect
things go better with in INDY

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:04 pm 
Ripper

that has nothing to do with how they perform!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:56 pm 
Ripper

I started on Indy's but had axel slipping issues so then rode gridking for some time untill i could not find any locally!(yes i know you Indy fans felt threatened by a new style!) So like most I followed the masses and went back to Indy's. Well its been a while now and its not untill Crusty gave me some new bushing that i now enjoy riding them. Why pay top dollar for a product that needs changing before you ride it??

The new stage ten's WOW, how things have changed over the years! could hardly tell at they were Indy's (had to ask in the shop-ha ha). They have changed as much as my skate style and thats fuck all unfortunately.

Ok Donk, i can hear you saying "what about the king pin's new design?" well you know that gridking thought out side the square re kigpin's and yes Indy may have changed a little but.....

P.S No i can't name any skaters that ride/rode grindking and yes i know F/A about skating but i agree with Taff's first post! just an opinion.....its raining -had nothing else to do!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:28 pm 
Ripper

I had major problems with Tracker kingpins in the 80's, always broke and were not fastened right through the truck like an Indy, they just screwed in, terrible, rode Thunders for a few years and made the commitment to Independent, never looked back

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:49 pm 
Ripper

donk fairall wrote:
ha ha trackers - what a joke can they find any one who can endorse that crap,

Mick Mullhall is sponsored by Tracker as well as Lester Kasai and Nicky Guerrero.

Suppose some people will do anything for the almighty dollor......not to mention....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:19 am 
Ripper

ahhh, the old, old tracker vs indy slagfest is on again.

I've done time riding both, and while I agree that the old plastic ultra-light tracker baseplates were crapulous, I also had a set of tracker naturals with metal baseplates that were good to ride. I preferred em back in the day for riding vert coz they didn't have the twitchiness of indys. heaps more stable but they still turned well.

If someone threw a set of trackers at me today I'd think about using them on a pure vert ramp board for sure, though I prefer indys for carving and general skating.

If people really want to pay out on a set of trucks, I once rode Ventures for a while, shudder, and they were the stupidest trucks I ever came across. Slammed within five minutes of putting em on when i went to turn and they kept going straight. their pivots aren't even round, they're kinda squared off. funnily enough I've now got about a dozen sets of the useless things coz every board i pick up at the swap meet has em. if anybody wants a set, I'll give ya five bucks as well. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:18 pm 
Ripper

A lot of street skaters swear by venture,People i know who have skated for 15-20 years. I rode them years ago but i can't really remember them.In saying that i don't remember what i had for dinner 3 nights ago.I ride indys and a friend of mine who is mostly a street skater who rides indys said to me ,""what do you care what trucks you ride yours don't turn anyway" There not even that tight. Did anyone have renarly trucks ?i don't know how to spell the name but they had like a grind bar built in for longer lasting trucks.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:41 pm 
Sketchy

I've never had any real problems with Indy's, the bushings have been just fine for me. I've ridden Indy's for about 3 years now.